Rutland County Council, Agresso Support Officer
Permanent, full time (37 hours per week), Grade SO1, Salary £24,646 - £26,276
Rutland County Council is looking for an Agresso Support Officer to work within the Performance Management and System Administrations Team. This role will undertake the day to day management and maintenance of the Agresso system, to support the delivery of the Council’s strategic aims and objectives – including the medium term financial plan.
Here at Rutland we use the Unit 4 system Agresso for our key financial system, payroll and HR.
The key elements of this role are:
- To assist in maintaining the integrity of Agresso and the testing and implementation of updates.
- To assist in developing the provision of financial management information & reporting to meet the needs of system users.
- To provide effective control of the Council’s corporate computer systems including software version control, data integration and systems administration and management.
- To review data quality, identifying errors and offering solutions.
- Identifying and implementing new ways of working across the authority, specifically related to financial and HR procedures.
This role requires systems administration skills and advanced Excel experience along with evidence of working within an IT, finance or HR environment. Evidence of programming skills in SQL are also desirable.
Please return completed applications to Human Resources.
Closing date: 12 noon on 25th June 2012. Interview dates: 6th & 9th July.
For an application pack, please contact Rutland County Council, Catmose, Oakham, Rutland. LE15 6HP Tel: 01572 722577
Please be advised we do not accept CV’s.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website at www.rutland.gov.uk
Rutland County Council is working towards being an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.