Rutland County Council, Resources Directorate
Human Resources Administrator, Training and Information
Full time (37 hours per week), Scale 4, £17,161 - £19,126
This exciting and extremely varied opportunity in our friendly team will provide the way forward for someone looking to develop their career in HR/Training and is a key role in the delivery of the efficient service that we offer to our internal and external customers.
Excellent written and verbal skills, together with good time management skills and a high respect for confidentiality are essential, together with a working knowledge of Excel and Word and the ability to work as a team and meet tight deadlines.
A wide range of duties are involved in this post including:
- Advising staff in relation to our maternity, adoption and paternity policies
- Administration of all aspects of the recruitment process
- Administration of all aspects of the Council’s training programme
- Responding to Freedom of Information and Subject Access Requests
- Agendas and minutes of key HR meetings, especially with trade unions
- Support to HR advisory and training colleagues
Closing date: 11 June 2012 Interview date: 29 June 2012
For an application pack please contact Rutland County Council, Catmose, Oakham, Rutland, LE15 6HP Tel: 01572 722577
Email email@example.com or visit the website at www.rutland.gov.uk
Rutland County Council is working towards being an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.